Initially designed to split freeway lanes, the exceptionally robust and long lasting Jersey barrier has since been used for a number of diverse fortification needs. Originally planned to stand just under three feet tall, it can withstand intense impact without breaking down. Changing times have seen it suit a lot of purposes be it blockades at construction sites, permanent parking lot barricades or even as a divider on a steep slope.
This write-up helps you peruse through the motives that validate using the ingenious concrete Jersey barriers.
- They have the ability to completely halt a speeding vehicle in a matter of seconds without sustaining extensive damage.
- Since it is made of a huge amount of concrete, it is naturally durable. This means you can avail a long lasting barrier solution.
- Whether you seek a measure of impermanent fortification or one that is more enduring in nature, these blockades can be fit perfectly to offer functionality in both cases. They can be arranged in a number of flexible configurations that suit the purpose.
- It can disperse a large amount of kinetic energy that can be otherwise damaging by simply elevating the truck or car’s forward-facing bumper and locking horns with the undercarriage.
- A lot of times you feel the need to create not just one barrier, but a long wall of sturdy barricades to deny access or repel collisions. The Jersey barrier facilitates this like greatly by effortlessly fitting in like an unremitting bulwark that is incredibly strong. Alternately, it gives you the option of uniting it with additional fortifications such as concrete, water blockades or even a metal hedge.
Keeping up with evolving times, the conventional Jersey barrier has changed to offer a number of apposite models. This allows you to choose the one that best befits your fortification needs.