As we say goodbye to a busy 2023, let’s check out the significant milestones that shaped 48 Barriers’ year. We are reflecting on our progress, strength, important relationships, and product line expansion.
Breaking Barriers with Concrete Barriers
We sold over 25,000 concrete barriers in 2023! We credit this achievement to the professionals we have on staff, our proven processes and our commitment to providing top quality service that has allowed us to be the industry leader in concrete barriers solutions.
Whether it’s reinforcing construction sites to ensure safety and stability, traffic control, crowd control, or implementing erosion control, we are dedicated to finding barrier solutions for our customers.
On the Road to Success
Covering an impressive 1,500,000+ miles, our team and partners worked tirelessly in 2023 to deliver concrete barriers to nearly 1000 different customers across the continental 48 states! This milestone symbolizes our reliability and efficiency, and is a testament to our commitment to meeting the needs of our customers, far and wide.
Sustainable Solutions for a Better Tomorrow
We were pleased to continue adding to our extensive lineup of barrier solutions in 2023. The 6′ Recycled Crumb Rubber Pretred Barrier joined our inventory with a unique design that promotes versatility in construction sites, parking, erosion control, and beyond.
We also added the USED 6′ Recycled Crumb Rubber Pretred Barrier™. Just like its new counterpart, the USED version brings sustainable solutions to the forefront. We offer eco-friendly alternatives to concrete for different uses, with the same benefits and sustainability features.
New Financing Option Introduced
We partnered with KLC Financial in 2023 to provide our customers with more access to financing options. With a proven track record and a commitment to excellence, KLC Financial and their team of professionals are the perfect solution to providing our customers with more payment flexibility.
What the financing option includes:
- Financing Options for all Credit Types: We have different financing choices to suit businesses with various credit profiles. KLC Financials commitment is to provide financial solutions that align with individual growth trajectories.
- Easier Application Process: We made it simpler to apply for financing by removing unnecessary steps and complications. We wanted our customers to focus on their projects, not paperwork.
- Increased Versatility: We offer up to $5,000,000 in financing and leasing options to support various projects with different financial needs. This ensures that businesses, regardless of size, can access the resources required for growth.
- Options for All Project Sizes: Traditional financing often ignores small to medium-sized projects, but we wanted to offer support to projects of all sizes. This was realized with our application-only option for up to $400,000.
- Extended Repayment Periods: We offer repayment periods of up to 84 months for new equipment, giving customers more flexibility to navigate their financial commitments.
- Delayed Payment Plans: Our financing options include delayed payment plans to help businesses manage cash flow.
- All-Inclusive Coverage: Beyond the financial figure, our initiative covers accessories, installation, and soft costs. This holistic approach ensures that businesses have the comprehensive support they need for successful project execution.
- No Additional Collateral Required: To simplify the process further, we removed the requirement for additional collateral. We wanted to make financing easy and accessible so businesses can focus on their goals instead of complicated financial arrangements.
Learn more about our financing options and begin the application process.
Building Bridges Through Partnerships
In 2023, 48 Barriers added a partnership with Hilmerson Safety ®, who specialize in barrier fencing systems. The Hilmerson Barrier Fence System™ is a superior solution to one of the largest problems in the construction industry, job site security.
The Hilmerson Barrier Fence System™ easily attaches to concrete barriers (and Pretred barriers) of various shapes and sizes to significantly enhance perimeter security. These panels are quick and easy to install and remove, allowing large general contractors to bring fence panel installation in-house, saving time and money.
Visit the Hilmerson Barrier Fence System™ page for more information.
Supporting the Ozarks
In 2023, 48 Barriers became an annual sponsor of the Price Cutter Charity Championship Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) Golf Tournament, hosted by the Missouri Sports Hall of Fame. The tournament, since its inception in 1990, has raised over $19.4 million for local children’s charities in the Ozarks.
Through this sponsorship, 48 Barriers supports FCA’s mission of engaging, equipping, and empowering coaches and athletes to unite, inspire, and change the world through the gospel.
Our Thanks to You
In 2023, 48 Barriers is grateful to our customers, partners, and our whole 48 Barriers family. Your trust and support have fueled our journey, and we’re gearing up for an even more exciting future.
Here’s to our continued growth, building lasting connections, and making 2024 another year to remember.